7 Minute Fitness Strength Training for Seniors and Over 60+ | 2.6 MB
English | 180 Pages
Title: 7 Minute Fitness Strength Training for Seniors and Over 60+: Simple Home Exercise to Maintain Healthier Body and High Energy in 7 Days
Author: Owen, Liam
The science-based method for restoring your energy and getting into shape in less than 7 minutes a day, even if you think it’s too late to start.
Are you constantly worrying about becoming frail and suffering injuries from falls?
Do you want to know how you can reverse the effects of aging and reclaim your strength and balance without resorting to medication?
Do you wish you had a way to improve your health that’s safe and not as confusing and complicated as all the other fitness programmes out there?
If you’re a senior citizen who feels like their health is slowly going downhill, you’re not alone.
As we grow older, we naturally start losing muscle mass every year. Even if you don’t feel anything now, eventually you’ll wake up one day and be surprised that you’re struggling just to get up from your chair or are simply not as strong as you used to be.
It’s easy to get overwhelmed by all the contradictory advice and guidance you may come across these days, but you don’t need fancy gym equipment or complicated exercises to build strength and boost your body’s overall health.
No matter your age or your current activity level, this straightforward guide will get you back on track toward regaining complete physical control over your body and feeling better about life in general.
From the food choices you make to the people you spend the most time with, this 7-minute training program provides a holistic strategy for staying active, fit, and independent throughout old age.
In 7 Minute Fitness Strength Training for Seniors and Over 60+ , you’ll discover:
- How to create home workouts without having to buy extra accessories
- The key reason why more and more seniors are living to be over 100 years old
- 23+ basic core exercises for seniors to get you in shape in less than 7 minutes each day
- With several yoga exercises for seniors to get your balance and strength back.
- The truth about fatty foods – think fats are bad for your health? Think again.
- What research says is the single most effective trick for reversing the aging process — do this if you want to be able to get around without relying on a walker
- Balance exercises for seniors in order to get your strength.
- The one food you need to be eating to reduce your risk of heart disease and obesity
- An ancient Chinese art that holds the secret to longevity and balanced health
- The tried and tested shortcut for helping you stay motivated and consistent with your exercise routine with balance exercise for seniors.
- Proven health benefits that go far beyond improving your physical strength (such as how to build a stronger immune system and staving off depression)
And much more!
You don’t have to pay for an expensive nutritionist or fitness trainer to be able to take back control of your body. 7 Minute Fitness Strength Training for Seniors and Over 60+ tells you everything you need to know to start living an active and healthy lifestyle — it’s easier than you think!
Even if you’re afraid of getting injured while exercising, you’ll be shown step by step how you can increase your mobility without hurting yourself.
You could sit at home in a rocking chair and wait for the doctor to tell you what to do about your health… or you can take action now and instantly kickstart your journey toward showing old age who’s boss .
If you’re ready to feel 20 years younger without worrying about breaking your hip, then scroll up and click the “Add to Cart” button right now.